There are plenty of sunscreens available in the market, which surely confuses us to next level. Because there are many good brands which showering great products, so how to find out that this product is best?
For that, you just need to understand your requirements. As it is not important that if one product is working well for your friend, that will work just fine with you also. So always be clear that what do you want from your product.
Today, I will share the review of ‘Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry-Touch Sunblock’ but first of all, do you know?
Why are sunscreens important?
Generally, we tend to include sunscreen as an essential part of skin care. Well, it totally deserves the spot as sunscreens are good at their jobs as this product-
-> Protects us from sunburn & tanning.
-> Reduces skin damage which occurs due to sun exposure.
-> Protects from harmful UV rays.
-> Prevents premature ageing.
-> Reduces the skin cancer risks.
-> Sunscreens protects essential skin proteins like collagen, keratin, and elastin. These proteins are essential to keep the skin healthy.
Now, Let’s discuss ‘Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry-Touch Sunblock.’
I have been using this product from past one month and I am so happy with this. As I have used many sun protection products but nothing worked for me. Lastly, I gave a try to Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry-Touch Sunblock and it’s a hit.
It stays true to its claims.
– Suitable for all skin types.
– Parabens free (Parabens are a group of compounds used as preservatives and a research has disclosed that paraben simulates natural estrogen which can trigger and drive the growth of estrogen-positive breast tumours. Therefore, it’s better to take prevention from such cosmetic and skin care products).
– It leaves the skin hydrated.
– It does not leave a white layer on the skin like other sun protection products.
– The texture is very smooth with the slightly thick consistency. Also, it has a mild fragrance.
– Waterproof & can be used by men & women both.
– SPF (Sun Protection Factor) 50 which blocks 98 per cent of UVB & UVA rays and protect our skin. Though, this product has ‘Helioplex’ which represents a breadth of stabilized sunscreen technologies specifically engineered to deliver broad-spectrum, superior protection from UVA/UVB damage, as per NeutrogenaMD.
If you are one with extremely oily skin then this product may not give you the dry oil-free skin.
Totally recommended for all skin type except extremely oily ones. A great product to have in your vanity.