Hi guys, I am back with the product review blog post. So I recently bought Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder and Concealer after tons of research.
I am not a foundation person so I prefer fewer products when it comes to base makeup. I think I am not the only one who has this issue, many ladies don’t prefer foundation often and if you are one of them, girl, I totally get you.
Also, if we can work with the lesser products, why to load your face with other stuff unnecessarily, right?
Now, let me tell you guys about the products:
I bought both products in shade medium 25. And these are pretty much close to my skin shade. So if you have a skin tone like me or you are slightly fair, then this is the perfect shade you should go with.
We will start with concealer first-
- The formula is so lightweight, it doesn’t feel like you are having a product on your skin.
- It gives sheer to medium coverage and does not hide dark patches or acne scars completely, so to work on those you can apply the color corrector first.
- The formula is buildable.
- It doesn’t set into the crease quite often, but if you have fine lines then it can set in those lines but you can work with this using a compact or loose powder.
- Easily blendable and stays for really long hours.
It retails at INR 475 which is quite affordable and you can have amazing discounts as well if you buy this product online.
I recommend this product to those who are looking for an everyday go-to concealer. It is a perfect product for everyday use.
Now let’s discuss the Fit Me loose powder.
- It is a lit product from Maybelline, it is so light on the skin.
- The powder is so soft, it has no grits at all, we can say that this product is a perfect dupe for Huda Beauty Loose powder.
- It is Flashback-proof and perfect for Baking as well.
- Available in decent color range, basically 4 shades are available so you can choose accordingly.
- You can wear it on your bare face and it won’t rest on dry patches or make your face look dry.
- It will make your base stay for really long hours (approx 8-10 hours).
It retails at INR 695 which is slightly over from budget range but you can get your hands on the discounted price by online offers.
(On the left is my bare face & On the right side, I have Concealer and Loose Powder on as a base)
(Here are swatches of Fit Me Loose Powder & Fit Me Concealer)
(Only Loose Powder and Concealer as base products)
I have used this powder on my bare face and with concealer on, in both cases, I loved the outcome. When I applied it on my bare face, it gave me the natural looking even-toned skin with no sheen but velvet finish. And when I used it with the concealer, it worked so well and kept the concealer in place for the whole freaking day.
If you are not a compact fan like me then I will suggest you try this product and I bet once you use this product there is no going back. So this is it with these products, will come back to you guys soon with another blog post.
Till then, Love.