Hello ladies, I hope you all are doing great.
Today we gonna talk about how amazing the Pond’s BB cream is. This cream is meant for the ladies who like to keep their daily make routine minimal and hassle-free.
Meanwhile, I belong to the same type and always opt for minimal makeup routine. I am in love with this product so much that I used this for the base on my sister’s wedding. Yes, you read that right.
Generally, with the jewelry and lahanga, your face should look perfect also. Your foundation should look like a second skin for a completely stunning overall appearance.
But, for me, the foundation just doesn’t work at all. Because I like my make up as subtle as possible when it comes to the base. So I used this BB cream as a base product and totally loved the result.
Let’s talk about the product-
- The Pond’s BB cream has a thick consistency and delightful floral fragrance which fades away after few minutes of application.
- The Blemish Balm or Beauty Balm is amazingly blendable, you can apply the cream with fingertips or brush. Though you can apply the product with sponge also but as sponge sheers the coverage of product so it is not suggested by me for the product application.
- The product gives you light coverage, hides minimal acne spots and redness.
- The product comes with SPF 30. So it gives sun protection as well.
- Evens the skin tone and instantly brightens up the face.
- Comes with SPF 30 PA++
- Gives light to medium coverage (if you are blessed with clean skin).
- It does not clog pores and make them appear smaller.
- Gives a dewy finish.
- The creamy texture feels like second skin.
- Affordable and easily available.
- The non-oily formulation is perfect for combination and oily skin.
- Glides on skin effortlessly and easily blendable.
- Comes only in one shade (Natural Cover)
- Dry skin ladies need to moisturize their face well before the BB cream application, to feel hydrated.
Overall the product is perfect for regular morning make up. If you want good coverage then you can use this cream as a base instead of foundation and then apply concealer. After that apply light translucent powder to set the under eye area. The outcome will surely please you.