Hey Guys, Today we gonna talk about how to throw up easily and things you should know about the same.
Well, nobody likes the idea of throwing up. As it is one of the unpleasant experiences, most of us try avoiding it. But at times, vomiting is inevitable and becomes a necessity. Because it helps instantly in getting rid of unpleasant and toxic substances from your body.
Though inducing yourself to throw up is not a good idea, it becomes much required in some cases. After having contaminated food or too much alcohol, you are likely to think more about how to throw up. If you are stuck in such a situation, we have a list of ideas that can help you throw up much easier.
The 12 effective ways to throw up easily include:
- With your Finger: Most people find it to be disgusting to put your fingers down your throat and induce yourself to throw up. But in a situation when you fall short of any other option, this method works as a last resort. When your finger touches the back of your tongue, the reaction of your body causes nausea-like feeling and finally induces you to throw up.
- Overdrinking: Overdrinking any liquid can induce you to throw up.
- Toothbrush: A toothbrush can be an alternative to your fingers. By rubbing the toothbrush at the back of your tongue, you can throw up almost instantly
- Coca-Cola: If you are thinking of how to throw up without thinking of vomiting or putting your fingers in your throat, then Coca-Cola can be a better option. Drinking Coca-Cola that contains carbon dioxide every hour can make you throw up due to the presence of high sugar content above the withstanding level of your body.
- Warm Salt Water: Adding one or two teaspoons of salt that contains sodium can make you throw up within 30 minutes. The change in electrolyte balance causes your body to throw up.
- Baking Soda: Gulp a glass of water with a teaspoon of soda and throw it up easily. The sodium bicarbonate present in baking soda causes nausea and, finally, vomiting.
- Unpleasant smell and sight: It is quite normal to feel sick and throw up by being exposed to an unpleasant sight or smell. As a reflex action to stimuli, the unpleasant sights and smells cause you to throw up.
- Gargle with Egg Whites: The mere thought is enough to throw up for some. For others, gargling with egg white causes vomiting. The unpleasant smell and taste or raw eggs easily induce you to throw up.
- Mustard Solution: Drinking a solution of water and mustard can induce vomiting. The natural emetic property of mustard causes a nausea feeling and induces you to vomit.
- Bloodroot Herb: Consuming a glass of water with bloodroot powder can cause vomiting easily. It is a herb that is used to cure health issues as well as induce nausea and vomiting. But do remember that Bloodroot is dangerous if taken in high doses. So, consult with a doctor before trying this.
- Watch others Vomit: Watching others vomit is an unpleasant experience and can easily induce vomiting. It is one of the easiest ways to induce throwing up.
- Think of Vomiting: Simply thinking of vomiting leads you to throw up in reality. When your mind thinks of all the things, smells, sights, and sounds that trigger in you a sick feeling, it can instantly induce vomiting.
Is throwing up is a good idea?
Though throwing up is not a good idea, it becomes a necessity in some situations. When suffering from food poisoning or indigestion, throwing up works best to offer you the necessary relief. It helps in clearing your body from toxins. But inducing yourself to vomit frequently can create problems for you. Make sure to avoid forcing yourself to throw up every other day.
After vomiting, you may feel dehydrated or suffer from acid refluxes. It causes loss of electrolytes. Sometimes, it can lead to tissue damage in the throat and mouth.
To make your self feel better afterward, take a hot shower. Gargle with a suitable mouthwash to remove the pungent smell. Take sufficient water intake and fruit juices to hydrate your body. You can also have fresh watery fruits instead to change the aftertaste.
Throwing up is not a pleasant experience at all. But if you stuck in a situation where throw up is the only thing which can make you feel better i.e a bad hangover or food poisoning, the above information can help you.
Though throwing up is not fun, it works as a remedy for certain situations. But make sure to induce vomit only when needed and consult your doctor if you still feel sick.