Hola readers, hope you all are doing amazing as ever. Today we gonna talk about even skin tone.
So, tell me one thing guys, Who don’t like to have an even skin tone? Undoubtedly, everyone does. But not all are blessed with the same. Just kids and some blessed adults.
Also, I don’t understand why do kids have such even and flawless skin. I mean where they can flaunt the same? To playschools? 😀
Anyways, usually, people who have the uneven complexion; are always up for quality ways to get the even skin tone. But before finding out the solutions we need to find the root cause of the problem i.e. what are the actual reasons for the uneven skin tone? Let me talk about it.
What causes uneven skin tone?
Though there is nothing such as perfect skin until unless you are blessed with great genes, most of us aspire to deal with an uneven complexion. Well, knowing the causes can help us find the solution to get rid of the uneven skin tone. Here I am listing five reasons which are majorly responsible for the same.
- Exposure to the harmful UV rays: It is one of the most common causes of an uneven skin tone. That’s because our skin produces excessive melanin in long hours of sun exposure. These pigments absorb the UV rays, which damage the skin cells. For this reason, you might notice that your face, neck, and arms experience more uneven patches as they are mostly exposed to the sun.
- Pollution: It’s yet another cause of the uneven skin tone. The growing level of pollution everywhere prevents you from flaunting your smooth and flawless tone. In fact, small particles from air pollution can penetrate your facial skin as well.
- Hormonal Changes: Hormonal imbalance can cause excessive melanin production which ultimately causes uneven skin tone. Hormonal imbalance can occur due to certain medication too.
- Ageing: Yet another natural way of getting an uneven skin tone. As we age slowly, we start getting the ageing signs and spots which ultimately causes flawed skin.
- Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation: This condition is darkening of the skin due to scarring and acne.
Now, let’s talk about solutions!
After knowing the causes of uneven complexion, the next thing you must know is how to improve skin tone. In the advanced world, you can easily find out a whole lot of ways to even out your skin tone.
-So, first of all, prevention is better than cure. As applying sunscreen to your skin is a recommended way to protect your skin from the sun damage.
-Always carry a scarf with yourself to prevent your facial skin from the pollution. Keeping your skin hydrated by drinking sufficient water is one of the simplest ways to get an even skin tone and a healthy glow.
-Chemical peels and brightening facials are yet other ways that can provide you with the even skin you always wanted. And these always come handy when you know the cause of uneven skin tone is scarring and hyperpigmentation.
-If the uneven skin tone is occurring due to hormonal changes then I will recommend you to consult with a dermatologist.
Along with all these indulge in healthy eating lifestyle. As eating habits do affects the appearance of our skin.
Natural ingredients which help
If you do not trust the chemicals to get rid of your uneven complexion, I have great natural options for you.
Lemon juice is not just a healthy drink but also a natural ingredient to improve skin tone if you apply slightly diluted lemon juice on the face. Because it’s rich in Vitamin C which is an antioxidant and can protect our skin from free radical damage that may induce tissue damage. And this ultimately leads to uneven skin color.
Therefore, you should include oranges, strawberry, kiwis and vitamin C rich fruits and veggies in your diet.
You may have also heard that applying turmeric can work wonders and even out your skin better. Tomato pulp and raw papaya are just a few natural ingredients that can enhance your skin quality. Hence, indulging in homemade face masks are an all-time great idea.
Summing up today’s post I would like to say that even skin color is not just a thing of appearance, but unknowing, it also boosts your self-confidence. But rather than applying the chemicals, using the natural ingredients can give the natural beauty to your skin. 🙂
Let me know your thoughts on the same, until next time.