Hey munchkins, I hope you all are doing great and enjoying my posts.
Today we will talk about the proven way of getting curls without using any heat. Yes, heat is not necessary for getting beautiful curls. Heat is not good for our hairs in any way.
Curling rods damages hair a lot and you can end up having rough hairs with lots of split ends. So why to use heat when you can rock without it too.
Now let’s get started with the post.
- First, detangle your hairs completely and divide your hairs into multiple sections. I divided my hairs into four sections as I wanted my curls slightly dense.
- Now all you have to do is braid those sections tightly till ends. Once you are done braiding, pour some water on those braids or just spray water to make the braids wet.
- Now you can wrap your head if you want or just go to bed as it is and use a soft pillow for comfortable sleep. This is the most comfortable way of heatless curls in bed as we just can’t sleep with a headband or a head full of bobby-pins.
- After taking a good sleep, simply use your fingers to tame the hairs from the scalp and start to unbraid your hairs & Voila, your gorgeous heatless curls are here.
Keep in mind that you just don’t run fingers in between the curls. Manage your hairs with your fingers and make the part you want to keep your hairs in all day long.
- Just don’t forget to put water on your braids if you really want longlasting and beautiful curls. Plus, you can use a hairspray to keep your curls in place.
- Try this hairstyle on freshly washed hair with a good shampoo and conditioner as your hair will remain super soft and manageable while making the braids and after the unbraiding.
Well, this ‘heatless curls way’ turned so beautiful for me as when the curls got loose it turned into messy beachy waves so I loved that hair too.
So girls, if you loved this post then please let me know in the comment section and please share my post with your friends.